Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage inspiration

It's times like these that I'm grateful that my grandmother is a hoarder! That's right! The past few times that I have visited my beloved Bubba K, she has whipped out some classic vintage jumpers, coats and bags that are so hot right now, I can't grab them out of her hands fast enough.  But it was a few days ago that I really hit the jackpot, when Bubbs pulled out one of my old baby dresses from one of her many drawers.  This dress is so beautifully designed and put together, and it has that magical vintage look whilst at the same time, possessing an extremely modern flair.  The little dress has inspired me to do a range focusing on modernizing vintage styles.  I've already started, and it's coming along quite nicely.  Meeting with the manufacturer later today to discuss.......  

Bubba K with her beloved Little L: 

No comments:

Post a Comment