Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mummypreneur!


People question why I don't just kick back and enjoy my maternity leave, why am I stressing now about starting a new business?

Truth is that the 'mummypreneur' phenomenon is on the rise.  It seems that so many women these days, like me, are using their maternity leave to turn their entrepreneurial dreams into a reality.  It also seems that most of them, like me, end up in the baby products/fashion/accessories business.  Perhaps pregnancy and nesting brings out the creative bee in all of us?

All I know is that my beautiful daughter is my inspiration.  I have always wanted to have my own line of baby products, but when 'Little L' was born she triggered a kind of love that I never thought possible.  That love is now being expressed in each of my products, and each piece in the YAYA range is somehow based on my daughter's story (even the boys range)....


No comments:

Post a Comment