Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eco Coffee


I'm not one to preach, but I thought it would be useful to mention a product that I love, a product that can make a big change. After visiting the coffee waste calculator site I was shocked to realize how much wastage and pollution is caused by disposable coffee cups. At the same time, I had tried different re-usable cups and found that they were either too bulky, too dorky or would end up leaking coffee all over my outfits (especially when I was wearing white). Finally, I managed to find an eco-friendly re-usable coffee cup that is a solution to all of the above, the KeepCup. The KeepCup is the first barista standard re-usable coffee cup and not only is it spill proof, dishwasher/microwave safe and lightweight, it's also simply gorgeous!! But perhaps the best feature of the KeepCup is that it's designed and manufactured in Australia. You can get your own KeepCup online the KeepCup website or at Bluebag, and remember as the producers of KeepCup themselves say 'many small acts will make a phenomenal difference'.

No comments:

Post a Comment